Saturday, February 27, 2010

Rain in Yala

Next morning, I went for a wee and li'l doggy was so so so pleased to see me. I was sad to leave her behind. She ran after us for quite a while and it broke my heart to leave her.
Ruta 9 ain't much fun to ride. It's rather narrow and cars don't always give you adequate room.
We stopped at Yala, 5km short of Lazano, where we were originally planning to stop, as at least we KNOW it has a decent campsite (and hot showers, clean loos and a pretty decent restaurant). The food here was excellent. I said so to the cook and he blushed. The rain is very heavy. I wonder if this is part of the weather system that's flooded Bolivia.

dist 44.64km
ride time 3:05:22
average 14.4kph
max 50kph max
starting alti 1400
trip alti 440
max alti 1459

No comments:

Post a Comment